Posted on 12-04-2017
St Louis Jaw Pain
Amazing how much chewing you can do over the Thanksgiving holiday! This can really affect your jaw causing pain or can increase the jaw pain you have caused from your TMJ dysfunction (TMJD). When you have TMJD this can be a real PAIN.
TMJD can come from small injuries, like teeth grinding and altered mechanics of your jaw, or from major injuries like car accidents or direct trauma to your jaw. According to WebMD.com common symptoms include:
- Pain or tenderness in your face, jaw joint area, neck and shoulders, and in or around the ear when you chew, speak, or open your mouth wide
- Problems when you try to open your mouth wide
- Jaws that get "stuck" or "lock" in the open- or closed-mouth position
- Clicking, popping, or grating sounds in the jaw joint when you open or close your mouth or chew. This may or may not be painful.
- A tired feeling in your face
- Trouble chewing or a sudden uncomfortable bite -- as if the upper and lower teeth are not fitting together properly
- Swelling on the side of your face
If you or someone that you know needs help with their jaw pain, contact your St. Louis Chiropractor at drvidan.com. We work with your dentist to help you reach your goals and get you back to focusing on your life.
St Louis TMJ Pain Relief
At Vidan Family Chiropractic we work to provide the Best Chiropractic Care in St Louis. You deserve to see the Best Chiropractor in St Louis, and we would love the opportunity to help you get back to living your life without jaw pain. Dr. Vidan was a St Louis Cardinals team physician providing Chiropractic care during their 2011 World Series season, he worked with the St Louis Rams Football organization, and is regularly seen on Fox2News. Let Vidan Family Chiropractic provide you the best chiropractic care by helping you find the source of your pain and correcting your problem with chiropractic care in St Louis. drvidan.com
Vidan Family Chiropractic
889 S. Brentwood suite 108
Clayton, MO 63366
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.